Jump to navigation Jump to search
- @aconnect <object> = <command-list>
@aconnect Sets the actions to be taken by a player upon connecting to the MUX.
The following steps occur in the following order whenever a player connects to the MUX. Parentage is observed.
- Execute the connecting player's @aconnect.
- Execute the master room's @aconnect.
- Execute any @aconnect found on any of the master room's contents.
- If the location that the player is connecting into belongs to a zone, then
- a) if the zone object is a thing, execute its @aconnect.
- b) if the zone object is a room, execute any @aconnect found on any of that room's contents.
- Setting a @doing
- @aconnect me = @doing You don't want to know.
- Seeing WHO is online
- @aconnect me = WHO
- Going home
- @aconnect me = @teleport me=home
- Announcing to the Public Channel you're online
- @aconnect me=pub :enters, escaping from the clutches of reality.
- Multiple commands can be performed simultaneously on connect by separating them with semi-colons.
- @aconnect me = @doing You don't want to know.;WHO;@teleport me=home
Related Topics: @adisconnect.