From the download site:
New Features in Version 5
- Summaries - extend the functionality of buckets with the new summary feature.
- Skins - Anomaly now comes with the Default and Chrome skin, and the ability to create your own for your game.
- Reports - Advanced tracking for jobs, including bar and and pie charts.
- +job/query - New behavior, including letting players respond directly to the query job.
- +job/publish - Control the comments a player can see in job.
- Logging - Support for logging completed jobs to a server side log file.
- Configuration Options - Advanced configuration options for jobs and buckets.
- +myjobs - Advanced support for +myjobs which allows the job to be sourced to more than one player.
- Tiered access control. Control who can see what, and who can use which commands.
- Jobs stored in organizational buckets, and gives you the ability to add or destroy buckets as needed.
- Add information to a job - without fear of hitting the 8k buffer limits.
- View all actions performed on a job with a timestamp and owner of the action.
- Settable due dates.
- Settable escalation codes - jobs are color-coded based on priority: Green/Yellow/Red.
- Assign a job to someone.
- Automatic escalation of priority if a job goes into overdue status.
- Main job lists shows which jobs have new activity.
- Simple, intuitive command structure.
- Access locks on individual buckets. Control who can see which jobs.
- Ability to hide buckets from the standard list, to keep the list from being too spammy.
- Integration with Myrddin's BBS for archiving completed jobs and progress tracking.
- Script installs the entire system with no user intervention, including BBS integration.
- Compatible with MUX 2.x and MUSH 3!
- Security-conscious coding.
- Help files included.
- Query players with a paper trail.
- Customizable bucket triggers.
See the download site for the softcode package in .zip format.