- @list [option]
- @list/option (on PennMUSH)
The options available also vary per codebase. The information provided by the @list command is definitive, as it reads the internal tables to produce the information it displays. On TinyMUX specifying @list with no argument lists the options you may use. Some options are only available to Wizards.
- @list commands - Commands that you may use (excluding the attribute-setting commands as well as any exits, and $-commands available).
- @list flags - Lists the name and letter of all the flags.
- @list functions - Lists all the available functions.
- @list powers - Lists all available powers.
There is also @list attributes on MUX, which is called @list attribs on Penn. In both cases it performs the same task: Showing 'standard' attributes which usually have a special meaning. They can be set using @attribute object=value, in addition to &attribute object=value.
PennMUSH also supports the following options:
In addition, there is the /lowercase switch, which turns the output into all lowercase. @list is primarily an alias for other commands on Penn; all of its functionality is also available via @listmotd, @config, @flag and @power.
TinyMUX also supports the following options:
- @list allocations - Lists the usage statistics for the internal buffer pools.
- @list attr_permissions - Lists the attributes and the access restrictions that have been placed on them.
- @list bad_names - Lists the player names that are not allowed to be created.
- @list buffers - For each buffer in a buffer pool that is currently allocated, lists where within the server the buffer was allocated.
- @list costs - Lists the costs associated with many commands and actions.
- @list db_stats - Lists statistics for the database cache.
- @list default_flags - Lists the flags that new objects receive by default when created.
- @list globals - Lists the global parameters that may be set or cleared by the @enable and @disable commands.
- @list guests - Lists all the guests currently on the server, the name and dbref, if they are connected or not, and the lastsite of the guest.
- @list hashstats - Lists the hashing statistics for each of the internal hash tables.
- @list logging - Lists the type of information that is written to the log file and how it is displayed.
- @list options - Lists several global options and limits.
- @list permissions - For each command that you are allowed to use, lists the permissions that are needed to execute it.
- @list process - Lists information about the running server process and its resource usage.
- @list site_info - Lists the contents of the site access and suspect lists.
- @list switches - Lists what commands support switches and the switches that they do support.
- @list user_attributes - Lists the defined user-named attributes, along with their internal attribute numbers and access restrictions.
|Do: See how other codebases fit in here.|