- Try and learn.
- Share what you know.
- Unique information is more valuable than perfect presentation. Someone will correct your grammar and spelling.
- Avoid slang and local phrases to communicate effectively to an International English-speaking audience.
- Avoid violent, harsh, or otherwise colorful language.
- Do not argue or attempt to convice here.
- Experimental data is useful, but present the raw data and your conclusions as such and not as fact.
- When re-writing an existing text, be careful to preserve the full implications.